Monday, February 8, 2010

UPDATE: Kia's superbowl commercial was some silly awesomesauce

 
If you lack short term memory, or if you have never visited this blog before, you will not recall the preliminary excitement that I expressed regarding Kia's upcoming Super Bowl commercial (about 3 posts down).  Well, I'm no sports fanatic but even I know that the Super Bowl has come and gone and I just *had* to find that damn little commercial.  

Well I did, and it kicks ass.  Turns out we don't really see a whole lot of Muno, and even though the monkey dude stole the show, it was the bear that got the girl.  You can view its coolness here but you're going to feel like a total loser in comparison. Don't say I didn't warn you. Damn I wish I was a fucking puppet.

Pictured below: Sneak peak or spoiler alert, your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Seeing ~ Inappropriate & Otherwise