Monday, April 20, 2009

Because time is money


Ask my boyfriend and he'll tell you that when it comes to technology I'm slightly challenged. And I also don't like to spend time doing useless crap, not even if it only takes a few seconds. So I figure Denis Guidon, creator of the Ora ilLegale daylight savings clock, must know a woman just like me.

You switch between daylight savings time by simply tilting the timepiece on it's two bases. Clever!

Pictured below: The Chromochrome light clock which is as complicated to read as it is to spell. A not so clever invention that features different colored lights, each representing a number. Time is worked out by the colors that are displayed. That sounds like math. And like a whole lot of thinking. Neither of which I like to do early in the morning, or the middle of the night, or on a sunny afternoon, or really, any time ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Seeing ~ Inappropriate & Otherwise