Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas



The following letter has been brought to you by the good ol' folks at holytaco.com :

Dear Santa,

Well, this certainly has been quite a year.  I've had my ups (being the best golfer ever) and my downs (getting in trouble for boning 15 chicks that weren't my wife) but all-in-all it's been a year, and nobody can argue that.

Thanks so much for the slutty chicks that I asked for last year.  They were great.  Most of them turned out to be a little too yappy and stupid, but for the most part they were above par.  Except for the dirty, nasty waitress one.  That one was f*cked up.  Okay, Santa, here's what I want for Christmas.

1) Ambien (I"m always running out! LOL!)
2) A gaint Scrooge McDuck vault that can hold a billion kajillion dollars.
3) A Time Machine.  A really f*cking good Time Machine that can make everything fine again.  Please. PLEASE.

TTYL!
Tiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Seeing ~ Inappropriate & Otherwise