Monday, February 23, 2009

It seemed like a good idea at the time


I was saddened to find these three ladies on the Worst Dressed Oscar lists. Normally style icons, all three were major flops on the this years red carpet.

Jessica Biel ~ her outfit is reminiscent of the kind of napkin folding you see at really classy places like a conference center at the Holiday Inn. Hey Jessie, I made you some special shoes for your special day!

Beyonce Knowles ~ usually Beyonce knows how to dress, but it looks as though someone attacked a mermaid with some gold-leafing. I give it the royal flush.

Sarah Jessica Parker ~ trying too hard to look like a princess bride, I found a smaller version of her perched on the back of my grannies toilet. I wonder how many rolls of toilet paper SJP can fit underneath her dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Seeing ~ Inappropriate & Otherwise