Thursday, February 12, 2009

Playboy thinks they're fooling us


The March issue of Playboy magazine is graced by images of a heavily spray-tanned Barbie who (with the help of photoshop and a little technique called airbrushing) carries the super imposed face of Aubrey O'Day.

What, you don't believe me? Take a look at the pics below of Aubrey O'Day imitating Malibu Beach Barbie, and Aubrey O'Day imitating Beach Barbie (I know what you're thinking, don't be silly of course there is a difference between Malibu Beach Barbie and just regular Beach Barbie). Perhaps the question we should all be asking ourselves is: Or is this really Barbie imitating Aubrey O'Day?



Pictured below: I asked readers to send me their interpretations of Barbie and Beach Barbie. I think they got it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Seeing ~ Inappropriate & Otherwise