Wednesday, March 4, 2009

For only $50 your cat can look like a jackass


Some lunatic developed www.kittywigs.com which advertises:

Pink is the color of fantasy. Our model, Chicken, looks like her mind is elsewhere when she wears this wig -- somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses.

Pink makes your kitty feel elegant, modern and quintessentially feline.


Something makes me think that the creator of kittywigs has his or her (I won't be quick to judge) mind elsewhere. And I think it's trapped somewhere between hallucinogenic agents and psychoactive drugs, in a land where the walls are pink and padded, and the room keeps spinning.

And just how exactly do you know that this is how the color pink makes my kitty feel?? I once bought my kitty a pink collar with sparkly rhinestones but she still didn't stop licking her ass in front of company.

Pictured below: Don't ever do this to your cat. You don't want your kitty to end up like her, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Seeing ~ Inappropriate & Otherwise