Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The perfect gift for my boyfriend


To clarify, these bars of soap are not the perfect gift for my boyfriend because he smells bad, but rather because they are shaped like computer mice. Since he is the biggest computer geek I know, I can think of nothing else that would bring him greater joy while being rubbed all over his naked body in the shower, and that statement includes me. If he could bring Warcraft in there with him, believe me, he would, and I'd be curled up shivering on the bathmat.

Pictured below: my fallback plan if I can't get my hands on that soap



Update: He's going to have to accept the fact that I am not going to buy this soap any time soon. It's manufactured in whatever countries language this is: 產品編號 And if you can read that, you already know that it costs $199 per piece! Ai ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worth Seeing ~ Inappropriate & Otherwise